What is Cloud Computing? Put simply, it is the on-demand delivery of IT resources and applications via the Internet with consumption-based, “pay-as-you-go” pricing, and offers advantages such as:
- Transitioning from capital expenses to operational expenses, and only pay for what is consumed
- Huge economies of scale that translate to lower prices
- Eliminating the guess-work on capacity needs to access only as much or as little resources as required
- Increased speed and agility – new resources are only a click away, reducing time and facilitating experimentation and innovation
- Eliminating the need to run technology infrastructure, allowing greater focus on customers, not IT
As the largest provider of on-demand, consumption-based computing resources, Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers clients of all shapes and sizes a comprehensive range of low-cost, highly resilient and infinitely scalable cloud products to suit every need.
With depth of experience in enterprise architecture, our consultants help clients design, architect and implement secure, robust and high-performing cloud computing environments on the AWS platform.
DataSpark’s flagship product to help businesses transition to cloud services is the Advanced Cost Estimator, which enables technology decision makers to quickly and easily understand the financial benefits of cloud services.
Contact us to discover how you can increase agility, save money and innovate faster in the cloud using AWS.